The History of the Aspect Ratio
Kind of long, but it takes you through 4:3, 2.35:1, and 16:9.
About Matthew PeterworthI currently work as a Technology Specialist at Henderson Engineers in Kansas City – a Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing (MEP) design firm. Prior to that I was a Project Manager for Information Technology Services (ITS), the central IT department at the University of Texas at Austin. As of July 2008 I am a Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) through BICSI. And as of June 2011 I am a licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in the great state of Texas. Please follow me on Twitter @mpeterworth. https://twitter.com/mpeterworth
- Reusable notebooks from @getRocketbook. getrocketbook.com 1 week ago
- Always a fan of mascots. cc: @polettime twitter.com/FlukeCorp/stat… 1 week ago
- Custom bitmoji stickers are flying into a stack of new business cards very soon! https://t.co/mV83BHmOQW 1 week ago
- <INSERT ANGRY EMOJI> twitter.com/CNET/status/86… 1 month ago
- Iowa Joins 7 States Passing Small Cell Bills aglmediagroup.com/iowa-passes-sm… 1 month ago