The History of the Aspect Ratio
Kind of long, but it takes you through 4:3, 2.35:1, and 16:9.
About Matthew PeterworthI currently work as a Technology Specialist at Henderson Engineers in Kansas City – a Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing (MEP) design firm. Prior to that I was a Project Manager for Information Technology Services (ITS), the central IT department at the University of Texas at Austin. As of July 2008 I am a Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) through BICSI. And as of June 2011 I am a licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in the great state of Texas. Please follow me on Twitter @mpeterworth. https://twitter.com/mpeterworth
- Infrared signals in surveillance cameras let malware jump network air gaps arstechnica.com/information-te… 8 hours ago
- Governments turn tables by suing public records requesters apnews.com/7f6ed0b1bda047… Cc: @carlmalamud 1 day ago
- Dante and digital audio training audinate.com/resources/trai… 5 days ago
- A guide to surviving the Equifax data breach (without Equifax's help) cnet.co/2wNHYtp via @CNET 1 week ago
- Attention Powerpoint creators: Search Flickr for CreativeCommons pics Better With Google Images lifehacker.com/search-flickr-… via @lifehacker 1 month ago