Kansas City Plaza explosion caused by underground fiber installers?
KANSAS CITY, Mo. – The company laying cable outside JJ’s Restaurant last week when an explosion leveled the business did not have an approved Kansas City permit for excavation, 41 Action News has learned via an open records request with the city.
EXCLUSIVE: Surveillance video of blast – http://tinyurl.com/a2qe6na
Heartland Midwest LLC was laying fiber-optic cable for Time Warner Cable near the restaurant Tuesday night when somebody hit a gas line, sparking a leak in and around the restaurant.
Well, at least it wasn’t Google Fiber.