Striking UR22 House Eats Up Half as Much Energy as a Standard Home in Texas
Cool, green house down here in Texas.
About Matthew PeterworthI currently work as a Technology Specialist at Henderson Engineers in Kansas City – a Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing (MEP) design firm. Prior to that I was a Project Manager for Information Technology Services (ITS), the central IT department at the University of Texas at Austin. As of July 2008 I am a Registered Communications Distribution Designer (RCDD) through BICSI. And as of June 2011 I am a licensed Professional Engineer (PE) in the great state of Texas. Please follow me on Twitter @mpeterworth. https://twitter.com/mpeterworth
- Here's a #ProAV solution for a flat panel mount in front of a dry erase board, such that the panel slides along a t… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @BuildingLaw: OSHA's New Silica Rules: Are you ready for OSHA to inspect your jobsite? goo.gl/zr56g7 1 week ago
- Inside the Production of the Massive Miniature Models Used to Film Blade Runner 2049 | ArchDaily archdaily.com/883749/inside-… 3 weeks ago
- Fan Experience rankings for SoCal major league teams jdpower.com/ratings/study/… 3 weeks ago
- Extreme Wi-Fi at NFL stadiums boosts fan engagement thestadiumbusiness.com/2017/11/16/ext… 3 weeks ago